Tonight I'm offering my lovely readers and followers a chance to win these ultra-cute lace-trimmed Desert Foxy Leopard Bloomer Shorts, exclusively by HardCouture! Kristine, the founder and mastermind to this line that conveys delicate and sexy at the same time, designs and hand-sews all her pieces. Peep the impressive video of Hard Couture's runway show during LA Fashion week! Frilly bandeaus, lace frocks, and sheer vintage-inspired silk silhouettes are her trademark theme. I had to pinch myself in disciplinary response to not keep these all to myself! Fortunately, these shorts valued at $60, can be yours! Winner will also be added to the mailing list (if you wish), and receive a 15% discount on your first order! Shorts are XS.
HARDCOUTURE: SHOP | BLOG | FACEBOOK
- Open to US and all international residents!
- Simply comment with your name and email address and you're entered!
- You do not need a blogger account to comment! You can choose anonymous, just don't forget to leave your info.
- To insure there is no foul play, I'll be using Random.org's Blog and Business feature to select a truly random winner.
Increase your chances! (Mention all applicable entries in one comment with the total number of entries)
- One comment = 1 entry
- Existing followers with one comment = 2 entries
- Follow AND comment = 2 entries
- Tweet about it! Mention @j0ellen's giveaway with @HardCouture = +1 extra entry
- Follow HardCouture on blogspot = +1 extra entry
Giveaway closes on March 8 at midnight PST. Good luck!